This is dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the force unleashed, star wars game. looked promising, but star wars games almost always dissapoint.

gametrailers rated it 6.9 overall.....over hyped like Spore IMO, it can quickly turn into just another hack and slash with pretty graphics and 3 fancy force powers

I'll throw it in my sig in a few minutes ... can't play tonight, little tired ... but I'm game tomorrow

EDIT: There ya go

I had fun while I played the decent games (mario galaxy, brawl, zelda, mario kart.. that's about it) but when I finished with them, I hadn't touched my Wii in months. I haven't even heard of anything worth while being released any time soon. they're too busy with stupid things like wii fit and my little pony wii edition.

ended up selling it for more than I paid for it on ebay, even after like a year of use. LOL

I have to admit it was fun watching the wii slow down to like 3 fps when doing the wii bowling mass pin challenge. I don't know how the heck it's going to run the star wars game when it has trouble with like 72 or 96 bowling pins in a stationary environment.

I dunno I liked the wii but the games are stagnating. it's almost like they forgot you need to keep releasing them. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 had a bigger selection, and that'd be sad.

I have to admit it was fun watching the wii slow down to like 3 fps when doing the wii bowling mass pin challenge. I don't know how the heck it's going to run the star wars game when it has trouble with like 72 or 96 bowling pins in a stationary environment.

I think there was something wrong with your Wii lol. Mine never slows down even the slightest.

please remove me

Um remove your Wii #?

I had fun while I played the decent games (mario galaxy, brawl, zelda, mario kart.. that's about it) but when I finished with them, I hadn't touched my Wii in months. I haven't even heard of anything worth while being released any time soon. they're too busy with stupid things like wii fit and my little pony wii edition.

ended up selling it for more than I paid for it on ebay, even after like a year of use. LOL

I dunno I liked the wii but the games are stagnating. it's almost like they forgot you need to keep releasing them. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 had a bigger selection, and that'd be sad.

I'm thinking of selling my Wii. It just sits there in my room, and it's a dust magnet. Only thing holding me back is that I'm a Guitar Hero addict, so I like to have one platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom