Crysis for the Wii..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do release Crysis for the Wii it would probably get 5-10 fpm(frames per minute). The Wii only has 91mb of total memory and a 729mhz Cpu.

your point is...

Plus it has 24MB 1T-SRAM integrated into the Graphics and 90nm CMOS process which the GPU is clocked around 243MHz, it wont be the Same detail as the PC Versions.. The Wii isnt a power hungry machine neither is it a a hardcore gaming machine..

My point was that the Wii is so far below the minimum specs for pc. A 2.8 ghz p4 and geforce 6200 256mb can barely run Crysis on low settings at 800x600. While they could tone down the graphics and run at lower resolution it would be a completely different game by the they got it to run on the Wii.

I know what your saying... the AA on a wii is just not there.. and it annoys me, lol. But still they can with lots of work get it to run smoothly... but LOTS of work and obviously not good graphics

Are you two dumb ?..

The Wii isnt for Hardcore gaming!..

To be honest i wouldnt care if Crysis didnt come out on the wii or if crysis did look Rubbish and it was on the Wii, i know full well i wouldnt Buy it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom