Call of Duty 3 ... my thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NvidiaDude said:
deaf.. i didnt know where was Voices in Text.. :confused:

Deaf as in "you can't hear that the quality of the Xbox360 is better than that of the Wii" ... has nothing to do with text at all.

One thing that I really hate with COD3 is the online ranked system. Sometimes you get booted or it takes you ages to get in a game. Do you get this on the Wii or PC?

Gilinator said:
One thing that I really hate with COD3 is the online ranked system. Sometimes you get booted or it takes you ages to get in a game. Do you get this on the Wii or PC?

I dont know if there's even a multiplayer CoD3 on Wii.

There is no CoD3 for the computer.

The General said:
Deaf as in "you can't hear that the quality of the Xbox360 is better than that of the Wii" ... has nothing to do with text at all.

Although...

IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS, FOR SOME ODD REASON DOESNT IT SEEM LIKE THE PERSON IS YELLING REALLY LOAD?

The comment I made on the controller was just that, a comment that I had HEARD. Not to sure, though, if it is true just going by what some friends said. Guess it's the sensitivity. Said you have to make small moves and it is hard to get used to that. I myself would still LOVE To try it! Looks like a bunch of fun once you get over it. Man, I remember switching from digital to analog thumb sticks a long time ago and how weird it was to get used to the sensitivity.

general I have it on Wii too I hate it.. Its just Boring I have played 1 and 2 on PC and they are great compared to it. Maybe it just belongs on the pc? the graphics are down right disgusting I am very disappointed in 50 dollars I dropped on it

CoD3 for Xbox360 was freaking fantastic, but yeah ... I feel like I wasted $50 on this crap. :p

Oh well.

i still say cod2 on pc is nicer i own cod3 for xbox but they made the people to realistic and the world not enuf i guesse they had to balance it to keep frames up but i find cod2 on my pc maxed is nicer then cod3 on my 360 and im gettign a wii and i dotn plan on playing cod3 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom