Call of Duty 3 ... my thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
After having played it on Xbox360, I figured it was time to get it for my Wii ... well, :confused: the graphics are terrible and the controls took 3 hours to get used to, and I was hating every minute of it.

Then again, I guess when I get my component adapter, the quality will be slightly clearer, but that doesn't make up for the rest of the graphics problems. It also doesn't make up for the insanely hard to use controls.

Anyone played it yet? I wouldn't recommend it... I'll just be sticking to Wii Sports from now on. :(

I have heard that it takes along time to get used to the sense control scheme but one you do it is a blast

a long time to get used to the controls? are you sure.. it took me around 30 / 45 minutes... and the graphics are ok.. but the Sound is better quality than the Xbox 360 Version, i put it in Dolby Pro Logic on my TV's speakers and the bullets that fly by , and explosions seem Real

NvidiaDude said:
a long time to get used to the controls? are you sure.. it took me around 30 / 45 minutes... and the graphics are ok.. but the Sound is better quality than the Xbox 360 Version, i put it in Dolby Pro Logic on my TV's speakers and the bullets that fly by , and explosions seem Real

But the Wii doesn't support surround sound or digital audio output. How could it possibly be better?

It probably took so long because I'm used to the 360 controller.

Well my unkle has got a Xbox 360 and on Carbon the sound wasnt as good as it was on the Wii.. when he put Surround sound on his TV for the 360 then for the Wii it was much better on the Wii.. if you look on the NFS Carbon wii game it says Dolby Pro Logic 2

The wii controller scheme is a bit touchy at first, you get use to it after a while. Although it was fun for the Wii, I'll stick with my 360 version. Better graphics and sound for me.

NvidiaDude said:
Well my unkle has got a Xbox 360 and on Carbon the sound wasnt as good as it was on the Wii.. when he put Surround sound on his TV for the 360 then for the Wii it was much better on the Wii.. if you look on the NFS Carbon wii game it says Dolby Pro Logic 2

I don't know what to tell you, you must just be deaf or something.

Gilinator said:
I have COD3 fro Xbox 360 and I love it! Maybe it is just the version for the Wii?

Or maybe it could be the controllers... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom