Best "TV" for Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i disagree. I used the composite cables on my 32" monster TV and now use Component on my 40" LCD HDTV and i can see a major difference. It is like looking at a Atari to a Playstation. My wife noticed a difference and she is less knowledgeable than most when it comes to these things.

On the Wii? Yeah that is a first. I've never seen anyone say that about it. The difference is not noticeable on the Wii.

Yes it was to me. I noticed the difference when i went from the Composite to the Component on the PS2. There is a difference. There is a big difference. Sorry that you dont think there is but i seen it on 3 different systems when i switched from Composite to Component. It is there.

Any other device it always did look better for me too. However not on the Wii. But as I type this I did some research. It seems you need to go into the Wii options and change it to 480p....that is odd. So I am going to try that out.

Let me put it this way. My wife has no sense of anything at all when it comes to this. She doesnt even know how to turn on the Wii properly. If she can tell the difference between when i had the Wii hooked up previously compared to how it is now on the HDTV, then a difference can be seen. She made the remark that it was like going from the NES to the PS2. While not the best graphics in the world, you can notice a difference. As i have said several times now, you will notice a difference if you know what to look for. Most people wont only cause they are expecting it to be like the XBOX 360 or the PS3 and have flawless lines and that. It isnt that way. You will see some blocks and jagged edges, but that is how the game is made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom