Best Nintendo 64 game... to me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played Pokemon when I was really little, like 6... However the pokemon themselves are pretty awesome. Squirtle's a beast :p . My friend sent me a text with a picture of brock, and it said "President Brock" (read out loud and consider US prez...) haha :D It was pretty awesome...

StarFox 64 was the best N64 game. Period.

There were so many different ways to play the game that it was different every time you played it.
You could beat the game in a few minutes, or you could spend a few hours to go through and run every mission and secret area to completion.

The controls were responsive, the graphics were fast, and "Do a barrel roll!" was born.

StarFox 64 was the best N64 game. Period.

There were so many different ways to play the game that it was different every time you played it.
You could beat the game in a few minutes, or you could spend a few hours to go through and run every mission and secret area to completion.

The controls were responsive, the graphics were fast, and "Do a barrel roll!" was born.
I forgot about that game. I remember my brother loved it.

I have fond memories of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark(the best), anyone remember the laptop gun? Me and my housemates used to play death match via 4 way split screen on a tiny TV back when I was a student.

Good times!

But sadly it didn't take us long to upgrade to a PS1 (and a bigger TV) and then we converted to Tekken 1 and 2. Can't beat the Nintendo days though!

I have fond memories of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark(the best), anyone remember the laptop gun? Me and my housemates used to play death match via 4 way split screen on a tiny TV back when I was a student.

Good times!

But sadly it didn't take us long to upgrade to a PS1 (and a bigger TV) and then we converted to Tekken 1 and 2. Can't beat the Nintendo days though!

The laptop gun was AWESOME!!!! And yes perfect dark is the best game, I'm glad you agree XD

Love GoldenEye. Easily the best game. StarFox and Mario Kart were awesome as well. I just fired up my 64 the other day to play some GoldenEye, but couldn't handle the single joystick so I quit. Brought back some memories though.

Love GoldenEye. Easily the best game. StarFox and Mario Kart were awesome as well. I just fired up my 64 the other day to play some GoldenEye, but couldn't handle the single joystick so I quit. Brought back some memories though.

It does take some time to get used to the single joystick :tongue: but still a gun pass time every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom