Best Nintendo 64 game... to me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmannawar

In Runtime
When I was little I used to play nintendo 64 with my friend. One time i was on vacation with him and we found perfect dark in his cousins bag. We played it, and were immeadiately hooked. Somehow I still remember him saying "It's like an old game but its like good!!!!". I still think that was one of the BEST nintendo 64 games. When it game out remade for xbox, we both got it but it's not the same. If you have a nintendo 64, and don't really use it, try perfect dark.

I've played Perfect Dark Zero but not the original. Didn't really like PDZ though.

My favorite N64 game would be Super Smash Bros. Countless hours with my friends playing that game. We would always set the amount of lives to 100 and just play 'til the end.

+1 b1gapl, SSB!

We also loved Yoshi's Story. We got Black and White Yoshi, all melons in each stage. Fun times.

Zelda and Super Mario were also awesome. Oh the memories.

I still think 007 is the best. Followed by SMB. Then Zelda Ocarina of Time. Never played Twilight Princess on the N64 cause got it on the Wii.

The Bond game that sparked the remake for all systems last year. The only Bond game that I have found worth playing with multiple people.

That is the only game I know of that got such a following that it caused developers to re-release it on the Wii, PS3 and XBOX 360 so many years after it was first released. Final Fantasy VII is getting such a cry from its followers but they are not doing it.

Actually there is not. There was only 1 Bond 007 game on the N64 that was just remade and re-released last year on the Wii, PS3 and XBOX 360.

So yes while there is several Bond games. None that fall under the category of being re-released last year.

That would be GoldenEye. By far the best multiplayer Bond game ever released. One that was released in 1997 and re-released in 2010. I know of no others that fit that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom