Anyone got a DS today then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgill369

In Runtime
I could have got myself one for free lol.

At lunch i ws in Game and my mate was playing the game cube. Just to the side near the window there were some boxes with sterring wheels in and a DS with no box and a game in it, on top of these boxes lol! One of the member of staff left it there.

But i was good and gave it to the bloke behind the till :)
Besides, i wouldnt wanna be in possesion of that peice of shit anyway rofl!

i know 2 ppl with them and they both only own mario. that is gonna be the only sticking point for the ds so far.

I imported mine from the states. Its brilliant, especially Metroid Hunters, the control is so amazing, but alot of people havn't had the chance to play it (or spend enough time to really get into it).

Yeah, I didn't think I was gonna like it till I played my sisters metroid hunters. I was hooked. I bought one for myself. Only, now I'm probly gonna trade it in for a PSP, sniff, sniff. I wish I could have both!

yea i agree they really should of put a stick on it to control with. the touch screen is a good idea but not really helpful when playing a game tbh. im sad to say but i like the psp tbh.

The touch screen doesn't as well as the joystick; the touch screen has abilities that the joy stick can't match though

I just read someting on Slashdot that said someone got the Linux kernel to boot on the DS. Thats kinda cool, a pocket sized linux box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom