Any Animal Crossing Addicts here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty hard to cross animal's,I tried crossing a cat and a hamster once and i had nothing but problem's,I must have went thru 10 or so hamster's,For some reason every time i left the room so they could do their bussines the hamster alway's vanished :p:p:p:p

@shumway wth?

i never got into it but its supposed to be a really good game. One of the best thought out games ever actaully but it was a very poor seller because the majority of the market is made up by male customers and they wanna be seem playing shot em ups and beat em ups not games that require thought.

Yeah so the majority is male but chicks like games too ya know.

Just wanted to see. Maybe their aren't any girl gamers around these parts. :rolleyes:

yea i know there are thats why i said "majority" i would like to have afew hours on it but fancy spending £40 for it.

Shumway said:
It's pretty hard to cross animal's,I tried crossing a cat and a hamster once and i had nothing but problem's,I must have went thru 10 or so hamster's,For some reason every time i left the room so they could do their bussines the hamster alway's vanished :p:p:p:p

Lmfao... good one... anyways, I have also heard this game is great but don't understand what it is you do in the game... the reviews I've read for it so far haven't said much about it... anyone mind givin' a lil info or a site that'll tell me about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom