$9100 for Guitar Hero III?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A kid gets caught smoking pot, so his father decides to take away his Christmas present, an unopened Guitar Hero III for the Nintendo Wii. Nothing too surprising about this. The father decides to put the thing up on sale on eBay, complete with the story of why it is up there. Next thing you know, the dad sells this thing for $9,100.01.
Consequently, the $90 game sold for $9,100.01 to an Australian buyer. Apparently, the majority of people sided with the dad.

$9100 for Guitar Hero III? - www.Tech-Dump.com

ya i read about this, but i didnt know the kid was smoking pot. The dad somehow convince ppl on ebay to buy it for that ridiculous price.

rip off FTW?

Wow, that is hilarious. Some people are so ridiculous. All that buyer would've had to do is wait a week or 2 after christmas and found one in his nearest walmart for $90. LoL!! Hope he gets positive feedback for making that purchase.

The pot-smoking son bought it off his dad with his own credit cards ;)

Also, why is the date on the photo 2006/03/17?

The pot-smoking son bought it off his dad with his own credit cards ;)

Also, why is the date on the photo 2006/03/17?

LOL its a pirated version jk!!

I'm guessing the camera had its date reset, mine does that when i remove the battery to store it

If you read the whole ad posted on eBay you will see that they believe the bidders are running up the price on purpose and do not intend to pay. (Possibly bored kids who are trying to get back at the father for whatever reason)

So, the reality is that they will most likely NOT get $9k+ for the game but will end up keeping the game and giving to his kid anyway.

Morale of the story, RTFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom