20 Worst Nintendo Games of All Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Okay, has anybody read this? It's the 20 Worst Nintendo Games of All Time by Seanbaby (www.seanbaby.com or something like that, google it...). This list is hilarious! I don't know the site name where my brother got it from, so I'll just attach it here:D
Enjoy!

What makes it hilarious? o_O I haven't played any of those games--so I'd expect that :) There are a lot more bad games though...!

Well, I've had the displeasure of playing a few of them (namely Where's Waldo, Deadly Towers, and Chubby Cherub) so I thought that it was funny. Maybe not...

I actualy own the bible adventures game! im not sure where it came from I think I inherited it from some where at some time from someone maybe one of my cousins. All i know is that I did not pay for it and its in my collection some how.

Braingoo said:
I actualy own the bible adventures game! im not sure where it came from I think I inherited it from some where at some time from someone maybe one of my cousins. All i know is that I did not pay for it and its in my collection some how.

Is it as bad as the thing says it is??? J/w. i know most of the others...

Silencedwraiths said:
Is it as bad as the thing says it is??? J/w. i know most of the others...

The whole religous game Idea in of itself is not a bad idea in fact if done corectly could be quite good. An rpg set in biblical times where you wander around and do stuff actualy sounds pretty cool to me.

That being said this game is a big stinker. It has 3 games all of wich are the same with diferent charachters. It realy does for fear of being blastphemous and getting struck by lighting SUCK! I can just see some 40 year old sundy school teachers sittign down saying those games our kids ar playing lets make one about bible stories OK maybe it shoule be like that mario game my son always plays but jumping on heads is to violent hmm how bout we have Noah pick up animals yhea that sounds like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom