XBOX360 on a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be able to. I see it has the composite red and white audio ports, at the back of the sub woofer.

I just looked all the red/white inputs are for the individual speakers themselves. But it does have an input that says aux in. Would that be where it goes?

hmm...I would think so, because whenever I connect composite red and white to a sound system, I usually put them in the aux in ports.

I use am forced to use 1360x768 as my resolution since my monitor doesn't support 1920x1080 and all the other ones don't look right. My monitor does support 1680x1050 but the xbox360 for some reason doesn't. I have never seen a xbox360 on hd before but this looks a **** of alot better on this lcd moniotr than on my crappy tv. All the menus are sharp as well as the huds but it brings out the crappy aa in the game but that might be because i sit so close. Beats buying a new tv.

For sound I use the rca to stero plug included and play it through my computer to my headphones. Sounds good and I can play music from my computer too.

Nice! Sounds like I can finally play my games in HD! Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom