Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFL Fever 2004

• Project Gotham Racing 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox has the best hardware out of all the 3 and best online gaming.
But even Xbox can't stand the might of PS2's massive library of quality games.

"Garguil Games..."

TheOne said:
Xbox has the best hardware out of all the 3 and best online gaming.
But even Xbox can't stand the might of PS2's massive library of quality games.
You got that right... :cool:

::EDIT:: Who the Hell Edited my post??????? :mad::mad::mad:I don't even like XBOX!!!!!! :cool:

i do have an xbox it was a gift but i love it i always play on it, PS2 is only better for the earlier releases and more choice of games but xbox still gets my vote.

I'm selling my n64, paintball gun, and other misc stuff for an xbox. Buddies have them, and we lan'd them, and played halo. Greatest time, ever! There's a deal. xbox + 2 games of choice + 1 controller = $150. I saw that and almost crapped my pants. Hopefully I can sell my stuff quick, and buy it soon! I'm going to get Halo 2, what other game should I get?

cuz this is in xbox seciton obviously more ppl vote xbox game pgr2. and also gt4 is comin out december 14th...it will be the best.

DMo224 said:
IMHO, it's impossible to say which console is better by looking at jpegs that are supposedly screenshots (un-enhanced?) from a website. Of course, the websites are trying to make theirs look the best.

That was i am thinking too. Those 2 pics are an unfare compairsion as one the Xbox Pic is a promo pic, where the PS2 Pic is an in game pic.

Which will then lead to a very biased votes toward the X-Box.
So to the orginal posters, next time you want to compair ingame graphics, could you PLEASE use IN GAME GRAPHICS for both consoles.

PERSONALLY, i am more of a PS2 fan as they have a better range of Light Gun Shooters. Nothing beat unwinding from a $#!+ day at work than having a copy of CRISIS ZONE handy. (Especially with that OFFICE BLOCK LEVEL where I can shot the computers and other office equipment.)

im gonna have to go with harper on the pics not being fair, that gt4 pic looks like one from gt2 or something, and the other....not in game picture...so yeah in response to who ever started this thread..WOW

xbox ownzzzz i have both but didnt buy the ps2 got it from a friend broken and then sent it in and they fixed well my friend was out 150 after buying a slim one but the only game i have for ps2 is snake eater but xbox is 10x better the live is very good no cheap crap like socom 2 caugh shooting threw walls so much lag caughtLOL

There ya go xbox wins hands down

*sighs* I get this question all the time at work. "Excuse me, could you tell me which console should I get"

Now the real questions is, do you want a console that had better quality of imaging and load speed? (xbox) or do you want a console that is still constantly spitting out games and still having and endless amount of titles(ps2)

It all depends on your prenfence. To behonest I have both and I still enjoy my ps2 as well as my xbox. Microsoft just had better idea's.

Now about the xbox2 I will not go into details because I'm still rather upset about it and they are making mistakes. That's all I have to say about that.

Hearing that GT4 is not an ONLINE multiplayer game, I will probably not be buying this game. Maybe copy to my xbox for a week or something to some feel of it, but neh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom