• NFL Fever 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Project Gotham Racing 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XBL is awome!

No drivers to load no settigns to tweak load game play that is it is idiot proof online play.

BTW i highly reccomend Unreal Championship you can get for 20$
It is one of the best online games for XBL i have played yet.

I also have the wireless adapeter so now i can play XBL on any tv in the house. This thing is great!

At least it is a once a year fee on a monthly fee for some MMOL games 15$ a month for one lousy game now that is insane!

9homersimpson9 said:
Im not really into the XBOX.
I do have one (it was a gift)
But i never ever play it.
IM much more happy playing my PS2 and Gamecube.

ill take your XBOX off your hands, for a little fee...

LOL

that pic of gt4 is one of the worst pics and its not even what it looks like. i prefer xbox since i have one but if you are judging pg2 and gt4, gt4 gets the win because it has WAY better graphics than pg2. That doesn't mean that the grpahics are bad for the other one, its just that grand turismo has way better graphics. Maybe you should look at some other screenshots before you guys say that. that screenshot doesn't even look like it does in real life.

I started video games with the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System for those too young to remember it). Graphics are part of a good game. However, most of my favorites games that I always liked didn't have great graphics. Graphics do help a game but gameplay (is it fun? controls work right?) makes or break a game. Look at Pac-Man. Bad graphics yet it sold millions. Same with Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda. I love Xbox and it's the best hardware out there for graphics and sound (it does have great sounds, just listen) but PS2 isn't state of the art anymore since nintendo and Microsoft blew both away once they learned Sony's tricks. Please, don't compare PS2 to Xbox for graphics. It's like comparing a Mustang to a Corvette. Anyways kids, always remember that flashy graphics are pretty but it doesn't make a game.

"Truthful Liar..."

.................................Well, this is stupid. You post a PS2 versus Xbox thread in the Xbox Section!?! Of corse Xbox is going to win! Why even post a poll!?! :p :confused:
I'd personally like to see this thread moved to the 'General Gaming' section... :confused: :cool:

Biased poll towards Xbox. ;)

IMO NFSU has better graphics than GT4 just by that pic but all games have their bad graphics points. And besides, NSFU owns.

For Graphics it really depends on what format the game was designed for. If it's designed on PS2, most likely it'll have PS2 quality graphics on the XBOX. If it's designed on the XBOX it'll have to have its graphics downgraded for PS2 however. :p

Game base = ps2
Graphics = xbox
FF games = ps2
Halo = xbox

Need more be said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom