Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Project Gotham Racing 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

test2speed

Beta member
Okay peeps i get F***ing Teryd of peeps say PS2 IS BETTER , or say Xbox is better! Any way i say Xbox is better. Peeps look at thes 2 Pic's and than vote wich is better! Look at the Grafic :

----------
Here's a Pic a Xbox game PGR2 :cool: :

sim-pgr2-0002.jpg

-----------
Here's a Pic of ps2 Game GT4 :confused: :
561066_20031217_screen001.jpg

Now peeps Vote

Easy on the language. -Guy

of course Xbox wins!

Of course Xbox wins in the graphics department! The hardware is just better a pumping out the pixels. However PS2 has some really good games that it does not matter how good they look they are just awsome to play. I have both ps2 and xbox i love em both. But My favorite system of all is my new laptop! It pwns them all!!

lol yah i have xbox and ps2, but i stick to my pc mostly, i love online gaming that i dont pay a yearly fee for :p screw that

Im not really into the XBOX.
I do have one (it was a gift)
But i never ever play it.
IM much more happy playing my PS2 and Gamecube.

X-box is definately much better...
It has a higher spec that ps2
It has Halo
Just got project gotham 2, its pretty sweet

but...
I can't help loving ISS on ps2

IMHO, it's impossible to say which console is better by looking at jpegs that are supposedly screenshots (un-enhanced?) from a website. Of course, the websites are trying to make theirs look the best.

The only way to make a good determination of which console is the best is to have experience with them both. And then, the "best" factor will be determined by each individual because what I think makes one better than the other might not mean anything to someone else.

The "best" console is a state of mind of the individual. Unless all the criteria is universally accepted, then there can be no universal best.

But, it's okay to say that you think one is better and why.

[/end philosophy 101]

Dave :D

ok, i just played xbox live (counter strike and mechassault) and i retract my earlier statement, im getting XBL as soon as i get paid, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom