Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFL Fever 2004

• Project Gotham Racing 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you put this in the xbox section, and u thoght ps2 fans wud come here?!????? gt4 is much better then pgr2

The Xbox came out two years after the PS2 so of course it is going to be better because microsoft probabaly refined some things when the PS2 came out

GrimReaper23 said:
The Xbox came out two years after the PS2 so of course it is going to be better because microsoft probabaly refined some things when the PS2 came out
it did not come out 2 years later.

Launch Dates:
PS2 - Oct. 26 2000
Xbox - March 2001
Gamecube - March 2001 (one week after Xbox launch)

Man, I still remember these dates. I remember PS2's date specifically cause I'm a dedicated Sony fan(boy) :) I even remember when PS1 came out, Sept. 7 1995. I won't forget when PSP came out either, Mar. 24, 2005....which was yesterday....so anyway, this is off-topic.

The Xbox did not come out 2 years later as you can see. It came out 5 months later.

dang, i wish i could retain info like tha hell, it takes me a month to learn someones name, lol!

but neways it this debate is kinda pointless cuz it all depends on what games you like, im currently working on a patent for a super-sega-gennitendo-box-station that will play any kind of game ever made for any system and it will have a 250tb (thats terra-byte) hard drive so you can pretty much download the internet to it

by the way i hope those of you who got it were amused and those of you who dont, well, my paypal account is dolleys and you can just transfer $400 to my paypal for each unit (ill pay shipping and tax if you live here in kansas)

DUDE
No competition. XBOX wins!

but not for long. I hear the new XBOX is not going to have
Backwards Compatibility. If they dont fix that, People are going to
go buy only Playstations.

~ZDriven
Got 1973 Beetle?

I think (my opinion) XboX is better hands down Ps2 cant hang with the online play i own them both and honestly i very seldom play the ps2 I have a freind that never gets off of his ps2 and he made a good point when we were arguing. ps2 is a better system for your quest games (how many quest games do you see on xbox) and xbox is better for your action games (hence the graphics) whitch i guess is true but for some damn reason the ps2 games always come out before the xbox games

"Local Area Nimrod..."

What's his name was right when he said that it depends mostly on what type of games you like. for example:

If you like 1st Person Shooters, You'd be a real idiot to go to PS2...

If you like 3rd person shooters, you'd be even more mentally challenged to go to Xbox.

You should also concider the fact that there are always games that look better on one platform then they do on the other. For example: Tenchu: Return from darkness looks better on PS2 than it does Xbox, while Dead to rights looks better on Xbox than it does PS2. But that could just be the foult of the people who made those games... I don't know.... :cool:

Re: "Local Area Nimrod..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
What's his name was right when he said that it depends mostly on what type of games you like. for example:

If you like 1st Person Shooters, You'd be a real idiot to go to PS2...

If you like 3rd person shooters, you'd be even more mentally challenged to go to Xbox.

You should also concider the fact that there are always games that look better on one platform then they do on the other. For example: Tenchu: Return from darkness looks better on PS2 than it does Xbox, while Dead to rights looks better on Xbox than it does PS2. But that could just be the foult of the people who made those games... I don't know.... :cool:
you can tell that this guy is a TRUE gamer :)

Yes, it's true. If you are really into FPS go with Xbox. Because Xbox has great FPS games with great graphics. If you want everything else...go with PS2 :p

PS2 OwNz!

HEY WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK XBOX AND PS2 ARE TIGTH BECAUSE I HAVE BOTH LOL BUT THE PROB IS MY PS2 SOMETIMES DOESNT WANT TO READ CDS SPECIALY WHEN THEY ARE BRAND NEW AND MY PS2 IS BRAND NEW TO ITS THE SLIM.. THEY SEEM TO GET HOTT AND YOU CANT TURN THEM OFF THEY STAY ON STANDBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom