xbox, psx and ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
xbox will never rise on top,
they believe having the best gfx and speed will bring them there, there dumb obviously.

currently i see ps2 on top of the consoles, but i have a feeling about nintendo, ive seen a sneak preview of some of the stuff there gonna have.

most of this is my opinion or just general knowledge, so dont ask for me to quote my sources, and *ps2gamecube* just shut the hell up and stop with the caps

the biggest selling point for the PS2 is ps2 exclusive games: final fantasy, megaman, grand theft auto, Dance Dance Revolution and metal gear (these obviously arent all, but these are the main exclusives)

ps2 is losing DDR and GTA to xbox, these are both being released for xbox by next spring (gta 3 and vice city) and ddr is becoming an xbox exclusive, this doesnt bode well for ps2

now for the xbox exclusives:

Halo 2
Half-Life 2
Doom 3
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
return to castle wolfenstein

and every1 knows that the multiplatfor releases are best played on xobx because

a) no multitap
b) hdd
c) best graphics
d) best online service, hands down
e) fastest loading times

and dont say "well ur just bias" because i have ps2, xbox, GC, and PC

-dethangel (the voice of reason)

*PS2GAMECUBE* said:

BUT IN ALL OF THE WORLD THE GAMECUBE IS ALSO OUTSELLING THE XBOX GLOBALY.

Umm your opinion is obviously biased, judging from your signature ("XBOX SUCKS") so I really won't take what you say all that seriously, but as for the comment above, why is it you think the GC is "outselling" the xbox?
Did you hear why Nintendo lowered the price? The company (Nintendo) even said it themseves: "Due to slow sales, we are lowering the offical price of the Gamecube" This is when it was dropped to $99 USD, and obviously pepople will get a console which is cheaper in terms of price.

You get what you pay for though...

If the xbox was outselling the gamecube then i would just admit it.
Theres no point in sitting here lying about it.
Its true that in the us, Britain and Ireland and more or less the hole rest of the western world the Xbox is outseling the Gamecube.
But everywhere else the Xbox is doing really poorly and the gamecube isnt.
It was in Digitizer (now known as game central) that i read these facts.
So i aint going to sit here and lie as i support the PS2 over even the Gamecube at the moment and that is destroying every other console there is (except the GBA).

Im only offering my mind on this subject and im telling u's the way i think it will be.
Hell some of u will think its bullsh*t and some of u wont.

Thats just the way it is.

so why would we even care whats going on in the eastern world? they dont even have the same games we do! they have a different version of the console than we do! thats like compairing the dirt on earth to the dirt on mars, 2 totally different worlds, we have games they dont and they have games we dont, the western world likes different types of games, the eastern world likes psychotic, kill-everyone-you-see games with lots of blood and gore, its the chineese government brainwashing them to attack us westerners! lol

and yes *PS2GAMECUBE*i do think its bullshit, everything youve said is absolute bullshit, so stfu and stay in ur own forums, dont come over here just to start a fight then get mad when people prove you wrong and make you look stupid, now take your little gamequeer and go home, you virgin

lol so much anger coming from things which are supposed to be enjoyable. It is always better for one console to be better because it just means the makers have to improve and design better games and consoles, which benefits US, the gamer.

And *PS2GAMECUBE* you seem like a little bit of a whiny bitch, but hey thats MY opinion right?

dethangel said:
now take your little gamequeer and go home, you virgin
loving the virgin bit :D

Alexander said:
This goes to *PS2GAMECUBE* or whatever the hell your handle is.

First of all, get off the d@mn caps key. Only braindead AOLers type a response in all caps.

Second of all, Learn grammar.

Third of all, according to nintendo and microsoft, they are working together with ATI on the video of both of thier next consoles. They are planning to release about the same time. So if the next gamecube beats the xbox out, then it won't be by more than a few weeks.

In response to your -blah blah blah- about who has sold more than who.. when the apple II and apple IIGS were out.. apple computers outsold DOS based computers almost 2 to 1. It only took a few years for microsoft to change that dramatically. Everyone here knows that Mr. Gates will not allow Microsoft to be second to anyone. He's practically destroyed or enveloped every other company that he has come up against. How do you think this will be any different with the PS?

You may not like it, but Microsoft is a megacorp, and there is nothing that can be done to change that. They will do whatever is necessary to control the largest market share. Sony may have deep pockets, but not as deep as Microsoft.

Alexander

M$ is a global company, but tell me sony isnt...and man you seem to be getting a little defensive over this. Chill out.

zactly, pcs will always be the best, cuz u kin upgrade em, youre not stuck with the same, tired-ass old hardware for 4-5 years, while youre waiting for the developer to come out with something new you can spend another $300 on, plus, you dont have to have memory cards, extra controllers, tie up the tv, etc. lol, but i think that the XBOX is best, as it is closest to the computer in terms of hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom