Xbox Premium..Arcade, Elite, and now Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats incorrect, microsoft responded to the statement saying they have no intentions to include an HD-DVD drive in the xbox 360 unit. Basicly they are makeing the ultimate and everything but that is correct, or... there using Blu Ray instead..

Im so happy, when it comes out i can finnaly TheEnd the PS3 fanboy assualt at my school... lol.

hardly, there will always be specs of the PS3 that will beat the 360, like their pro cell units. PS3 is a great piece of hardware, bar the genious idea of bad GPU in it, lol, but currently it is a better piece of hardware than 360.

You can't blame theEnd for flaming 360s, lol, cause he is right. They are better hardware, they have blu-ray, they don't screw up NEARLY as often, bigger HDD, HDMI outputs etc etc, where 360 is like... lol, i guess we can release another edition with more space and HDMI? maybe HD-DVD drive?

PS3 as far as I can tell is better hardware currently, but I really dislike them just cause I hate the controllers and don't really like the games. I'm a 360 man =P

That and has microsoft said they will give it HD-DVD or Blu-Ray, cause I would be v surprised if they gave it blu-ray, cause that would be only for movies, their games will never be blu-ray. So PS3 will most likely always have that over xbox.

I don't see Microsoft ever packing a blue-ray or HD-DVD drive in the 360. The only reason they even offer the HD-DVD drive is to stick it to Sony. They clearly believe in the download to HDD model over a physical disc.
Actually I have been downloading movies and TV shows lately (some through my 360) and have have enjoyed it over renting a disc or even owning a disc.
Personally I think this is the distrrubition method that will win out eventually.

well microsoft are just trying to make as much out of this as possible

first you had a choice of 2, one with a HDD and one without, then came the elite with a bigger HDD and HDMI and the last 2 models got HDMI also

now it would not shock mo to find that something like this would come out WITHOUT the hddvd drive

think about it why put the hddvd in when they can make more money selling it separate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom