Xbox Premium..Arcade, Elite, and now Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Im not sure wether this is pure speculation or confirmed, but it sounds like the Xbox 360 ultimate will wipe all over the PS3 now, with the specs to match:

BIG IN 2008 – Xbox Ultimate

''This PS3-killer will benefit from almost three years of Xbox development, featuring 1080p HDMI output, built-in Wi-Fi, hi-def audio output, cooler 65nm hardware architecture and a near-silent fan''

I'm more interested wether this SKU will still have the 3 red lights problem, caused by the motherboard warping and the CPU and GPU not contacting it's cooler properly, causing overheat and damage. (for those of you unawear of what 3 red lights was caused by, or The Ring Of Death as its now known as)

Thanks.

Re: Xbox Premium..Arcade..Alite, and now Ultimate.

It is a rumor, although im going to have a look through the latest domain names registered by microsoft, patents etc etc. People do it alot, both the Arcade and Elite were discovered from this. And Vista was discovered bya Domain Name.

It is a rumor, although im going to have a look through the latest domain names registered by microsoft, patents etc etc. People do it alot, both the Arcade and Elite were discovered from this. And Vista was discovered bya Domain Name.

Heh, sorry my comment was a little misleading. I was waiting for the flame to start because you posted a 360 thread :p

Omg no matter how many times i edit it still says Alite in the title not Elite.

At the top of the page it says;

Xbox Premium..Arcade..Elite, and now Ultimate. but from the forum page it says Alite ! :(

Haha i did gather what you were saying :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom