Xbox Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that will be the layout... the thumbsticks would be too hard to use if they stuck out that far. I would think they would be the size of the PSP's. Anyway, that is awesome! I was actually thinking of buying a PSP for summer roadtrips, but not I'll look into this handheld... hopefully it's not just a bunch of buff.

well thats what they think it might look like they can easily reorder anything that people might be aware of as you said the Thumb controllers might be abit far apart it aint hard to move them closer to abit more to the screen if possible.... ill keep anyone updated with the news and specifications of this handheld

this is not real. microsoft just made it for E3, but they decided not to put it into production

xenium said:
imagine if you could play halo 2 on it (by then it will be halo 3 lol) and being able to connect wirelesly like the psp so you can have a lan party in your high schools study hall!!! omg would that be amazing....

1. Schools would eventually ban it.
2. by the time it comes out it could even be Halo 4

iunno bout that picture you have there... but i heard this too and i belive if you look up the code name Xboy you can find more about it. its all rumors but what else can you find on the internet about anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom