Xbox Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Xbox Portable Picture and More News

hi Xbox gamers, I was watching GamerTV this morning and they were going on about the xbox 360 and that and the creator of Xbox said he will be launching an Xbox Portable to compete against the latest handhelds on the market ( PSP , Nintendo DS ) i think this will be a good idea... No news on specifications just yet

Xbox Portable Picture and More News

Xbox Portable Should Be Something Like This atleast what they think it might be,... image below it may come out between these dates fall 2007, spring 2010, somewhere in between, or never? I figure we can at least all dream of Halo 2 on the go with 100% familiar controls. After all the handheld is based off of the 360 controller. Sigh, it would be nice. Wifi enabled, built in rumble pack, it would just be frickinÂ’ awesome.. ill keep everyone in touch for news on this or any specifications

Attachments

• xbox portable lookalike.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 147
that is friggin sweet.........id lay down some bills for that. i love my PSP but i was never into ps2, im more for xbox, so if microsoft came out with a portable then i would definitely discontinue my PSP for it.

imagine if you could play halo 2 on it (by then it will be halo 3 lol) and being able to connect wirelesly like the psp so you can have a lan party in your high schools study hall!!! omg would that be amazing....

thats pretty cool..but by the time its released im sure that sony and nintendo would have both released newer and better portable gaming systems ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom