Xbox PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinson

Daemon Poster
The next xbox should be in pc parts. Could come with like:

A Video Card Designed for the Xbox PC games. That way there is some standard for developers, but people with better cards could have it better, but the game should support this card.

A Button set that goes in a CD bay.

A wireless card for the controllers

An Xbox-DVD reader drive.

A Windows Vista-360 Gaming OS. Runs as a dual boot to conventional vista.

They could also sell their own ram, cases, cpus, mbs, ect...just rebrand and mark up...they'd make shitloads. Could sell *kits* to make your own, or buy them prebuilt. I mean...they're nothing but pcs...why not merge the two?

What do you think? I think people would spend thousands in Xbox PC parts in the long run. Then their next gen console would just be a new Cpu/Mb/Gpu

yeah i doubt their sales would go nearly as well as in the past.
sure, for the hardcore gamers it could be great

But a lot of console sales are attributed to non-hardcore gamers. I know lots of my mates that got consoles wouldn't be screwed getting a console that they needed to pick parts for or upgrade to play games better or whatever. One massive thing consoles got going for them is everything that is made for the console, runs on the console. If you do them like a PC then you will be forever upgrading, and people wont wanna do that, so they wont bother buying one.

They could run this alongside a console. The "drive" could be sold along with a controller card, and then they could just rebrand some parts, then a "gaming" version of vista..

dumbest idea ever, you think people actualy like buyng marked up hardware from M$? and imagine the prices only MS would make em total monopoly

The idea would be to have it be parts you can put into your current PC to make it play Xbox games. :D

People who like PCs over consoles would have the best of both worlds.

The idea would be to have it be parts you can put into your current PC to make it play Xbox games. :D

People who like PCs over consoles would have the best of both worlds.

they just need to release the games for pc there is no reason for why they couldnt really as they only choose not to its not like the hardware cant handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom