xbox music help

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure if this is the right section.im trying to put music on my ipod via the xbox but i cant seem to do it is it even posible.im sick to death of using the itunes thing

Cant do it with a XBOX. Get Anapod explorer.

so what exactley dose it do.i just did some research.it syncs the ipod to what is on my computer dose it.that wont work for me because iv got my ipod is on auto syncs and it will delete songs of my ipod it carnt detect and i can turn auto sync of i think but by than it would of deleted half of my ****ing songs on itunes.so is there another way??

No, the Xbox does not sync with the iPod. The Xbox can ACCESS files that are on the iPod and play them out of your speakers/TV/etc, but it can't copy files to and from the iPod. You can't even copy music from your Xbox hard drive to your PC, so I recommend ripping your CD's on your PC and using network to stream them to your Xbox. Use your PC to copy files to your iPod, using iTunes or another program.

No, the Xbox does not sync with the iPod. The Xbox can ACCESS files that are on the iPod and play them out of your speakers/TV/etc, but it can't copy files to and from the iPod. You can't even copy music from your Xbox hard drive to your PC, so I recommend ripping your CD's on your PC and using network to stream them to your Xbox. Use your PC to copy files to your iPod, using iTunes or another program.

what if i uninstall itune's would i beable to just drag and drop songs into the ipod???.ohh im trying to get the songs of a cd if that helps

Yet again NO. You can not modify the iPod from the XBOX. It can not be done. Not with drag and drop not with syncing. The XBOX can jsut access it and play them. That is it. You can not modify it in any way.

If you mean by PC then again no. Drag and drop doesnt work on iPods from my experience. Not without something like the software i already posted.

Yet again NO. You can not modify the iPod from the XBOX. It can not be done. Not with drag and drop not with syncing. The XBOX can jsut access it and play them. That is it. You can not modify it in any way.

dude you missunderstood me.what if i was to uninstall itune's and put the ipod into the computer so i dont have my itunes libray thing come up.if it come's up it will want to sync my ipod and than it will delete songs it carnt detect of my ipod.

Read my edit. I emplained that there. You cant get rid of iTunes and use Drag and Drop it isnt a feature that is available with just using the iPod as a storage device. You will have to use something like the software which i already said about.

Read my edit. I emplained that there. You cant get rid of iTunes and use Drag and Drop it isnt a feature that is available with just using the iPod as a storage device. You will have to use something like the software which i already said about.

yes but wouldent the itunes libray still open up?.

i just over came my fear i tohught if i coneted the ipod up itunes would delet songs it couldent detect i was wrong it just sas some songs could not be deteted and it leaves them alon,i also turned auto sync off. i installed anpod i'll leave it on it might come in handy.thanks for your help mak it was great im soo happy your a member of tech forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom