Xbox mod Chip Which one??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXguy741

Solid State Member
I want to mod my xbox so I can rip games to the hard drive and play them off the hard drive. Im new at modding Xbox's so bare with me. But what will i need. I play live so I will need a mod chip that i can swith off ( i think they make thoughs)
Any way I think all i will need is the chip and the hard drive and some kind of dash board.
Thanks alot
Also What mod chip is the best for what i want to do there is many out there.

i am guessing u dont solder, so u will prolly want the X.B.I.T. or the xecuter lite 2.3+,( i think that is the other solderless one) but i have never tried either of them.

I have actually used lots of chips in my mods and prefer Xecuter chips. They are cheap, reliable, and for the most part have all the features of other chips.

One thing that really got me though was when I first used the solderless chip. Let me tell you, it was 10 times as hard to install as the solder one.
Imagine trying to situate a pins tip on top of half a grain of sand, then holding it there while you screw it down. To make it worse, they have a tendency to fall out of place.

Id go with the xecuter 2.3 lite and just practice soldering. Get all the right tools and most importantly don't rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom