Xbox live wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
I searched the threads and didn't find anything.

The boy wants xbox live for xmas, but he has an original xbox. is there a wireless connection (like the 360) that I can buy for it? I have done some research, but haven't found anything.

For the original xbox you will have to get a BELKIN F5D7330UK I don't know of any other device that will allow you to use wireless on the older xbox other than that.

My solution is cheaper an more effective as you can use it on the PS2 as well (although i don't know why) you can also use it as a bridge for a wireless network if you so wanted.

Your both awesome... thanks... I wouldn't haven't even thought about a wireless router to hook up. I think I'm gonna go with the overstock item... Thanks b1g

Or... you could treat him, and no doubt yourself to a Xbox 360 :). You wouldn't regret it, i assure you.

They do make one specifically for the 360, but sadly it costs $100. Not sure if drivers from cheaper ones can be implemented with the system.

yep, that's what I did... he's gonna sell the xbox and some games, plus sell his PS2 with 50 plus games to pay for the 360...

You will regret it if it breaks on you. I hope it doesn't. some people on here are already on their 3rd, and figures estimate that at least everyone is on their second on AVG excluding that guy on his 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom