Xbox Live help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Ok, for starters, I have called my ISP, and they were of no help. I called Xbox live, thus far, with no help.

I have port forwarding on Udp, tcp 88, udp 3074, and tcp 3074. I have set my IP to be static, same for my Xbox 360. My NAT is open. My Xbox live passes all the Xbox Live tests. I connect to Live with no problem, and speedtest.net has registered me at 5 megs download, and 1 meg upload.

My router is a Netgear CG814GCMR.

I have tried three different games with minimal success. In Soul Calibur 4, I lag out before I enter a fight. In Grand Theft Auto 4, I lag out if there are more than 6 people playing, and usually even if there are that many. In Army of Two, I cannot connect.

I do not know what to do at this point, can anyone help me?

Do you have the ports forwareded with the router as well not just with the firewall?

What is your MTU set too?

Is there anyone else sharing the connecting with you at the time?

Do you have and QoS settings configured?

I don't have a firewall even active at this time, and the Ports forwarding is only for the router. I tried changing the MTU, but that didn't help anything; so, I changed it back to the default settings.

Nobody is connecting as the same time as me.

QoS? I know what it stands for, but how do I edit those?

Thanks for everyone's help at this time, maybe if I can figure out the QoS stuff I might be in better shape.

I can't find anywhere for QoS settings on my router, well gateway

What about the Windows Firewall? That is active on every machine unless you turned it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom