Xbox Live Dashboard Update Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Xbox Live Dashboard Update Information

Kotaku has a complete rundown of the new features found in the upcoming Xbox Live update. Updates to Netflix, Avatars, Games on Demand as well as new user ratings and achievement tracking are just a few of the things being added.

Next week, Microsoft will be previewing some of the new Xbox Live changes it announced at E3, updates that include improvements to Netflix streaming, Xbox 360 games on demand, an Avatar Marketplace and a whole lot more.

I can't wait to see the previews, I think this update is gona be really good. Im especially looking forward to the Sky tv and Facebook

Sounds cool, I was kind of hoping they would go back to the old dashboard... It was so much easier for me to navigate through.

Sounds cool, I was kind of hoping they would go back to the old dashboard... It was so much easier for me to navigate through.

You did know that if you push the 360 button, it brings up the guide, which is basically a clone of what the old dashboard was, right?

Yeah that's what I use most of the time, it may not look as cool as the other stuff but I can do stuff faster.

Faster? The NXE is horribly slow, its ridiculous honestly that they released it the way it is. There's like a 3-4 second delay when you push the middle button, then to navigate to the friends list there's another 4 seconds, sending invites takes longer as well. Only reason I like the old one better was because it actually worked, NXE is wayyy too slow.

Faster? The NXE is horribly slow, its ridiculous honestly that they released it the way it is. There's like a 3-4 second delay when you push the middle button, then to navigate to the friends list there's another 4 seconds, sending invites takes longer as well. Only reason I like the old one better was because it actually worked, NXE is wayyy too slow.

Maybe it's your xbox because its not slow at all for me

^I think it varies. I also get the weird pauses occasionally when trying to use the guide button to send invites or messages. But I've talked to some of my friends on XBL and theirs is fine. I really don't know what the issue could tie in with.

With the NXE I get severe issues lagging on games like Halo 1, and Halo 2, in multiplayer, and some REALLY REALLY bad graphical errors... People running around invisible, but there weapons show, and one time, master chief with the wrong images loaded so he appears as a different characture... Don't know if anyone else has issues with classic games and the NXE, but, it is getting really stupid... I even get some lag issues with Lost Planet and some other 360 games at times when there should be no lag, and no, I don't play the games online, they are all local games.

I meant that it's faster to navigate like that then using the dashboard... It's still much slower then the old dashboard and IMO the old one looked better.

With the NXE I get severe issues lagging on games like Halo 1, and Halo 2, in multiplayer, and some REALLY REALLY bad graphical errors... People running around invisible, but there weapons show, and one time, master chief with the wrong images loaded so he appears as a different characture... Don't know if anyone else has issues with classic games and the NXE, but, it is getting really stupid... I even get some lag issues with Lost Planet and some other 360 games at times when there should be no lag, and no, I don't play the games online, they are all local games.

My xbox has had similar lag problems in Halo CE but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom