xbox live connection speed question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
ok I live out here in the country and I finally have a cable company coming out here. Their fastest speed though is 1.5M is that gonna be fast enough for xbox Live?

well that depends on what speeds the other players you'll be playing with have since you dont connect to sxtremely good servers like the ps3, so hopefully when you play the other players have good speeds too or its gonna lag a lot

well that depends on what speeds the other players you'll be playing with have since you dont connect to sxtremely good servers like the ps3, so hopefully when you play the other players have good speeds too or its gonna lag a lot

Please ignore the above, its just a child who can not spell well. That is a good speed to connect on xbox live

dont worry about lagg with that connection... Im not getting any up here... I have my Xbox pluged into my PC then I bridged the connections of my Lan and wireless internet and thats how it connects..

*sigh* TheEnd *sigh*

i still get lag on my pc sometimes because of dial up people and im on 5mb connection it isnt all on you, it also depends on everyone else

k no that was retarded the servers arent good on ps3 it took me half an hour to get into a game and it still lagged and it was a local game hosted by my friend down the road who has cable internet and so do i he had the pereium bundle as i had the extreme so whats with that and you pay for the xbox live service which runs very efficiently if you ask me unlike the free ps3 online service in my opinion for online gaming you get what your pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom