XBOX Live Ban without playing MS IS CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can be cool, as long as in the game description it warns of them. When they are used in serious games it sucks, so thats why you just disconnect/kick/ban them.

Your Xbox is banned too. They have some sort of a software serial number they use to identify them. Not that thats not changeable.

From what I have heard, Xbox live as an exceedingly large amount of immature people on it. Some people I know have excessivly lude and offensive names and seem to have little interest in playing seriously. MS must have their hands full, but, heh they are ra**** you for $6 US a month for something that's free on PC.

Locking out your box is easy. All they have to do is log the MAC address on your NIC as banned and you can't get in.

digitaloracle said:
From what I have heard, Xbox live as an exceedingly large amount of immature people on it. Some people I know have excessivly lude and offensive names and seem to have little interest in playing seriously. MS must have their hands full, but, heh they are ra**** you for $6 US a month for something that's free on PC.
This is a problem for ALL online gaming communities. There's a high amount of servers/rings where they're either not moderated, moderated by lazy people, or the moderators themselves are the dyckheads. (This is one reason why I don't play Counter-Strike anymore. It's gotten to the point where you can honestly bet yer life that any server you go to will have at least one cheater and one asshole. It's guaranteed...and sucks.)

And why would MS randomly ban people when they could just fine them? I mean, the objective of MS is to make money. They can't sell xBox's if they have a policy of randomly banning people. Of course, no one ever stopped to think that these banning processes are run by computers and maybe someone needs to call them to point out a potential bug...That'd be too hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom