Xbox LIVE account.. which one to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Hey guys, I am sure that you have seen my "got my xbox 360" thread but now I have a question about the LIVE accounts.

You can get different ones right? Like Gold and Silver... are there any other different ones? What is the difference between them? What are the price differences like? and what is the best choice?

and what are points cards used for?

If you want to play with others on LIVE, you would need the Gold membership. The Silver is free, but you can only download demos, videos, etc..

So get Gold if you want to play online multiplayer.

Your the man apl, thanks! Gold it is!! :D

Hope to see some of you guys on CoD4 as well.
I will have GoW as well and Guitar Hero III by Xmas

Why does my 20GB hard drive say that there is only 13.1GB available if all I have on the hard drive so far is my gamer profile and 1 demo that isn't even 1GB?

They put other things on the hard drive. Kind of like how you buy a retail computer, and all this stuff is on it.

If you go to your settings and then memory, you'll see exactly what is on your hard drive.

The other stuff besides your gamer profile and demo, are...arcade demos, gamer pictures, themes, videos, etc...just so you have something to play with, if you don't have any games or internet connection for the time being.

You can delete them if you want. That's what I did so I can use more space, with the stuff I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom