XBOX Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
Ok, I know that I have posted before about this. I am probably going to get XBOX live tomorrow, or next weekend. I want to know your guys' opinions on it. I have heard mixed, I have heard its very laggy and some say its rarely laggy.
Are the games any good online ?

The games themselves are great. Its only laggy if your running dial up, or if your in a game witch the host is running dial up. I hope you have halo 2, because your going to have alot of fun online. Just make sure you have cable or dsl. Because you will get booted.

I have DSL. I have Halo 2 and some other games, such as Call of Duty and NFS Underground 2.

Codeine said:
The games themselves are great. Its only laggy if your running dial up, or if your in a game witch the host is running dial up. I hope you have halo 2, because your going to have alot of fun online. Just make sure you have cable or dsl. Because you will get booted.

uhh... you can't have live with dial up...

Yeah, most of us know that. And by the way I bought XBox live, I just need to get a damn credit card number.

W00T! Just got XBOX live started and working. All I have is Call of Duty Finest Hour, but that game is cool. Now to buy Halo 2.

XBOX live is $45. PS2 online you still have to buy an adapter which is $50 anyways. Plus XBOX has better graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom