Xbox Live - 330

Status
Not open for further replies.

ere_in_cornwall

In Runtime
Hello Ive been playing with my xbox 360 offline ever since i bought it, ive just connected it to my router to see what it does, but i dont know much about it and have some questions i would appreciate it if anyone can help me. Thanks

Q1

Why Cant I download extra content for my xbox 360 games?

Q2

Where can i download game saves?

Q3

Is it good to play online? is it safe?

Q4 Can I have 2 players playing in splitscreen on the service?

Q5

Here are my games

Saints Row
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Test Drive Unlimited
Farcry Instincts Predator

What can i do to make them better etc?

Thanks

Q1- for xbox live, u need to go to marketplace to download stuff. Some of it is free like demos and video trailers, others arent like new gamer pictures and themes.

Q2-If u are talking about your old saved games from your xbox, u cant.

Q3- YES! xbox live is awesome! it is completely safe.

Q4- Only for some games, not every game. (BTW, get the whole package, not the core)

Q5- umm.. idk what u can do to make them better... put them on an HDTV lol. Out of those games i own ghost recon, fun game.

...? idk what that means, but i use either the ethernet cable that came with it, or i have a linksys wireless adapter for systems.

the linksys one i have, it was around 50-100$ (dont remember) you can buy it at a best buy or circuit city.

Yea. Or you can buy the one made FOR teh xbox for 100$ which is a little spendy. I just bought a D-link one for 50$ and havent tried it out yet, just got the flash drive to load the wireless settings on the 360.

That reminds me.

Make sure you do that, or else your wireless adapter won't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom