xbox to belkin router gets stuck??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief117

Beta member
ive just bought a Belkin ADSL modem with built-in wireless router model F5D7630 about 1hr ago. Its up and running and my internet connection with pc is great and faster:D . Problem is I got it so i could bypass my pc with the xbox. Well the xbox clears the cables, clears the isp's but gets stuck on DNS severs. I spoke 2 Belkin and the only help they could give me was theres a built in firewall and its probably blocking the xbox and i need 2 get the MAC?? address for the xbox to bypass the firewall. Talk about long winded. I've already got a firewall on my pc so do i still need the firewall on the belkin switched on and if not how do i turn it off?? If I cant turn it off then what??? I'm getting fed up with this now, i tryed for a week and half trying 2 connect the xbox through my PC and every1 i spoke 2 said get a router so i have and i still cant get anywhere. please any1 i'm losing faith in it all, i might even just go back and play with my megadrive and hide in a dark corner away from the internet and firewalls:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom