Xbox 360's Failure causing PS3's Success ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of that 30% were mishandled consoles. They say time and time again "Don't put your Xbox in a cabinet or enclosed area" but no one listens. I see so many people still doing this and while their Xbox hasn't broke yet, it greatly increases the chances. Not to mention that some people put their Xbox 360's in theatre systems that have so much base that it rattles the thing to pieces.

I agree that the original set of 360's weren't the best, but a lot of those failures were actually the same console breaking and being resold multiple times.

^ that same thing happened to the slim line ps2 when it came out people seeing the size of it decided it put it on book shelves (in-between the book's) and in draws and for a good few month (if not a year or more) these people where taking them back saying its not working

it doesn't take a doctor to figure out that if you mistreat it it breaks

(360 bash alert) personally i had it sat in a well vented room with nothing around it with no boom box or anything and look 4 have gone

(ps3 bash alert) i hate the lack or ps3 games and the few shabby update's (version 2.81 to be exact)

My PS2 Slimline wasnt in a Good place, Nothing happened to mine.. and i was on mine mainly for 6 hours a day on San Andreas, The only bad thing with the PS2 Slimline was the fact when the Fan Kicked in It Was too Loud!

We just received our 4th Halo 3 Sparten Green Edition since Christmas. It hasn't had the RROD though, the first 2 gouched up discs and the 3rd pixelated.
Microsoft even sent us scratched replacement game discs that we paid a replacement fee for (after the first time).
Sure we're upset, but they have us over a barrel because we sunk buck$ into it. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom