Xbox 360's Failure causing PS3's Success ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*successful* bribery, that's what that is lol. ok, enough of my clowning the 360 and m$... HA HA HA HA like that will ever happen!!! anyways, 360 is decent, and thus far they are arguably top. I'll just always be anything over m$... if there was an atari system coming out again I'd flock to it before anything m$, all day long. bill don't want my money, and certainly don't deserve it

@ commandercup

i was satisfied with the games, i was satisfied with the service of xbox live, i was satisfied with the market place

what i was not satisfied with was the bad hardwear they sold me, to be fair i do use games systems a lot (verging on to much) but i have had a ps1 since a year after it came out, it was still working when i gave it away, i have had 3 ps2's 1 since 3 month after it came out, 1 1 year after it came out and 1 6 month's after that

i still own all 3 and there working flawlessly, i have also had a gamecube and xbox 1 which still work

but then i think about getting a xbox 360 because the xbox 1 still work's after me dropping it 6 foot but no the first one breaks in 11month's, the second one breaks in 30second's after i get out of box, 3rd one a few hours and the 4th a few weeks

end of fanboish post

The RROD is caused by bad cooling right? Are they using 65nm like the ps3??? I know the ps3 can be run 24/7 and not overheat, even with the stock cooling.

yes the RRoD is a overheating problem

the newer 360's i think have 65nm in, i did hear they updated the chip and called it falcon or something (dont quote me on it though

i still wish i had one even though i'm acting so retarded towards it, i miss playing on gears now:(

Wish Microsoft would recall the old models. Make everyone much happier, of course they would stand to lose much money.

Well yeah im aware the XBOX does that RROD thingy, and I have a PS3 myself. But remember that some games are only on either console that arent on the other. Plus a while back (from one of the patches on the PS3) my whole disk reading system was wiped from my PS3. So the PS3 has some bad sides too.

Well yeah im aware the XBOX does that RROD thingy, and I have a PS3 myself. But remember that some games are only on either console that arent on the other. Plus a while back (from one of the patches on the PS3) my whole disk reading system was wiped from my PS3. So the PS3 has some bad sides too.

i got to agree with the 2.80 update all apart from 1 of my ps2 games worked but after the 2.90 update 4 of them decided not to work (i thought i may as well ps3 bash seen i've done nothing but xbox bash)

M$ is a company (like nintendo and sony) and as i have heard of before they will not recall old systems for that reason, that why they give a warranty so that if it breaks they will fix it

old saying - why fix something that is not broken (same difference with the recall)

exactly. Financially, it makes sense however it still is a pain in the ***. Just make sure you get a newer sku 360.

I agree with the statement that "All you ever hear about online is bad 360 experiences, because those who have had good experiences have no reason to comment or complain."

That is why all the poles show something drastic like "30% Failure RATES!!"

It's because only people who have broken Xboxes are searching about it and find those polls. People like me, who have had an Xbox 360 for two years and have had NO problems at all, have no reason to search "RRoD" on Google and therefore do not add our results to the polls.

The real only flaw, and the reason some people receive multiple broken consoles, is because at first Microsoft would receive a broken unit, send out a pre-fixed one right away, then fix the broken unit and send it out to someone else. And often times since you were receiving refurbished units, the problems were not entirely fixed. Now that they are shipping out the newer sku's, and are actually doing a good job with repairs, the numbers have dropped drastically.

30 percent failure rates were by shops with the amount of consoles returned within 1 year of purchase due to failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom