XBOX 360 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 3 xbox 360s from release and 1 from a year after wards, not a problem with any one of them, there are plenty of people who have a xbox 360 that doesnt die on them
and if he waits a little while and gets the new falcon version that failure rate will be alot lower

id buy 4 more 360s before i would buy another ps3, ps3 just isnt cutting it right now, and the games coming out for the 360 look much better imo

i have 3 xbox 360s from release and 1 from a year after wards, not a problem with any one of them, there are plenty of people who have a xbox 360 that doesnt die on them
and if he waits a little while and gets the new falcon version that failure rate will be alot lower

id buy 4 more 360s before i would buy another ps3, ps3 just isnt cutting it right now, and the games coming out for the 360 look much better imo

not trying to poke fun or anything but why do u have 4 xbox 360's?

i allready own a 360 and i love, if you dont got a good pc get a 360 because bioshock is one of those games you have to play. and im buyign a ps3 next month, for mgs4 kingdom hearts 3 and a few more games butr mainly asa blueray player.

not trying to poke fun or anything but why do u have 4 xbox 360's?

well they arent all mine, i bought one and my dad bought one
then we got two off ebay one just needed to be cleaned out and the other has a bad dvd drive and thats used just for a media center in the living room
i kbought one for xbox live and then the other 2 are modded

ok so you bought 4 since u knew 3 might die on ya,but in the end only one broke,,once again talka about luck of the draw, i need to go to Vegas with ya

Umm, a defective car might KILL you, a defective console might annoy you, really bad comparison.

Well, the only issue I have with my 360 is the drive bay sticks often, not a big problem (I had mine over a year), and as far as I know PS3's drive is also the most likely thing to go in the console.

As far as Sony, including my 2 brothers and mine, 3 PS2s had faulty drives and kept giving disk-read error on many games and DVDs, so it's not like Sony is known for great hardware. They had faulty optical drives in the consoles up until launch-2003 before they started to fix it. Sony f***ed up there, just like MS f***ed up on the cooling systems on the 360s and other problems.

If you think Sony has not had a ton of problems in the past 5 years you need to look closer.

There is no doubt the current 360s often have faulty hardware, but is it worth it?

100% yes, it is totally worth it now with the 3 year warranty, and it's not like every console is going to break.

Peter Moore himself said that all 360's suffer a cturing defect and all 360's will eventually brak down not from ear and tear but from a DEFECT i dont care if it has 3 or more years warranty,would you buy a defective tv? What if it had a 3 year warranty but it wouldnt live up to its MYB life of 100000 hours and only lived 2000? would you do it? Of course not no one wants a faulty console, and its not just the RRoD also the disk scratching,drive failures,disk read errors,overheating,accidental bans from XboX Live,The DEFECTS go on, a console is NOT supposed to scrath the games you put in it and then charge you 20 bucks for a replacement

i have HAD an xbox360 and their GREAT but no doubt we all know their as dodgy as sh**! if u buy one u will DEFINATELY have alot of fun with it! but u may also be sending it back REAL soon or calling xboxlive for support! especially when u want to play online and find out u cant join the games because u need to enable NAT and open 88 port and other ports its VERY freeking frustrating to the point i threw mine out the door and jumped on it! no joke!! but other than that their alot of fun...but take my advice! move onto better things if ur a seriouse gamer (PC!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom