XBOX 360 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anvir

Beta member
I've been considering getting a 360, is it really worth it at this time?
I've played GoW single player before and had a blast...I hear it's a riot online.
What else is there worth the time on it? Looking for a deep RPG with good graphics (already got Oblivion on PC). Is Project Gotham good?

Was also thinking a PS3 instead, but I really don't see any titles that will interest me that are out right now. I can always buy this thing later if the game situation changes.

xbox 360
cheaper and you get games such as
FPS: Halo3, Bioshock, GOW, etc..
RPG: Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Fable 2, etc

i like project gothem but im not a racing game enthusiest so it may be crap and i just like it lol
but Forza 2 is an amazing racing game and for the 360

ps3 isn't worth paying for imo, all of their "good" games are now coming to the 360, plus we have bioshock which is teh pwn

R:FoM,Motorstorm,GT6,Heavenly Sword,Assasins Creed,DMC4,FFXIII,MGS4,UT3,LAIR,Haze,Blacksite:Area 51,Ratchet and Clank,Home,i could go on all day PS3 FTW 360 ftl. Plus 5 free Blu0Rays,annd it can play blu-ray discs out the box no need for certain hd-dvd or BD add-on's, also user upgradable Hard Drive

DMC4, UT3, Assasins Creed, are all coming out for the 360 as well
and there is a good chance that MGS4 will come to the 360 as well
home is nothing special from what ive seen of it and will probably suck compared to xbox live which is amazing.

and who cares about Blu Ray why pay 100+ extra bucks to play blu ray movies??? gaming console should focus on games not movies

then why not mention that earlier? on your list u list assasins creed, as 360 RPG but left out the factthat is also on ps3. And im pretty sure that when he gets older and has a HDTV and surround sound system he'll want Blu-ray, and dont say there is a good chance of MGS4 coming to 360 no one cares if its a chance either it is confirmed and it is coming to both ps3 and 360, or its not confirmed. oh yeah i leftout Folklore,and eye of judgement, and Halo 3 and halo2 and Halo1 blows

and the 360 has the games i mention before and much more like Halo Wars, Splinter cell 5, Project Gotham 4, a new Marvel MMO, an MMO from the guys that did city of heoes/villians, eternal sonota, and Project Sylpheed (from square enix)

and dont say "no one cars if theres a chance the MGS4 will come to the 360" because thats just retarded.
ALOT of people from both sides care
and by the time he "gets older" and he has all that stuff there will be new consoles out and different factors to consider, there is not a winner in the format wars right now anyways so who knows if Blu Ray will even be around in a couple years, you cant tell whats going to happen in the future

ALOt of people dont even have an HDTV or an insane surround sound system, so blu ray will show no benifits in their case so why pay for it??

PS3 is future proof itss reliable and will still beworking 10+ years, unlike the 360, also the failure rate for the 360 is like 33%,even IF it did have better games which it doesnt i would still not get it with such a high, failure rate

your full of it if you think the PS# will be around for 10 years, ill give it 4 more years maybe 5 at max before they have all new consoles
in 10 years the PS3 and Xbox 360 will look like the original doom does today
and MS have extended to a three year warranty and soon when the falcon boards get released you should see those numbers go way down

OMG 3+ Year WARRANTY!!!!!!!, that is incredible,too bad my system wont die on me like a 360 will eventually die on everyone as stated by xbox ex. president. Who cares no sane person would buy a console with 100 years warrant if they knew it had a good chance of dying on them. Would you buy a new car if you knew there was a 33% chance of it being defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom