xbox 360 vs. pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with both cases. IMO its just personal preferance, what you want in gaming. If you dont care to much about graphics go with console. Or just get both.

aaronkupen said:
I disagree that PC's are the ultimate gaming system. They are if all you care about is graphics, but if you want a wide variety of GOOD games consoles win by a long shot.

Yeah, that is actually more true to what i had in mind. It all depends on what games you like. Look at the people who hate current gen games and love the original nintendo. Consoles were made to play games.

Not to mention that you can hook your console up to your big screen tv and kick back in your recliner to play.

I have both.. I play different types of games on each.

Xbox:
Counterstrike - Dont like
Halo - Like

Pc:
Counterstrike - Like
Halo - Dont like

Some games just feel better on a pc or a console

This is a good thread, I must say! Everyone is acting very mature, no flaimg or anything and that really says something about the Tech Forums community!

Anyways, I would have to say that I do enjoy gaming on my PC more than on my consoles if it is just me playing. On the other hand my consoles are awesome for party gaming, like when friends come over and want to have some fun or whatever.

Ultimately, the console is pretty much always going to have a broader appeal than PC's of course because of the pricing and the huge variety of gaming offered. But PC gaming gives a whole more serious perspective (to me) to gaming because I feel more secluded and more like I am in the gaming with both arms and fingers spread wide and operating so quickly and simultaneously.

That's my spill on it all...take it for what it's worth (probably not much).

::-Chase-::

I think the overall comparison as to what is going it is comparing apples and oranges. You either do or don't. I hate gaming with a PC cause i can't get into the whole clicking a mouse thing and i know that alot of my friends can't get into holding a pad with 10ish buttons and two joysticks because it is not enough buttons. It also comes down to that game also. I loved the Warcrafts and Starcrafts and the Diablos and Half-Life on PC but realistically could you ever really play those on a console? Too many keystrokes are needed and i don't think a pad is sufficient to do so.

I think what i mean to say is it depends on the game you want to play. Could you imagine playing Dead Or Alive series on a PC? I would be confused as ****.

Then it's agreed!!

pc's and consols serve different purposes.... and should not be compaired ever again on tf

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom