xbox 360 price cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
One article I read on this said that the Wii is slowly overtaking the 360 in sales, which is true, it's already passed the PS3 and in Japan it's the #1 console. M$ thinks it's losing ground because it's system costs more and I'm not sure how true that is. The Wii has a very different core market than the 360--women, kids, and casual gamers. Plus many gamers actually own a Wii along with either a 360 or PS3 since it's so cheap.

I would've gone out tomorrow and bought a 360 if they were $200. But for $250 I'm not sure. There are only a couple of games I'd want to play and most of them aren't even out yet. I'll probably pass for now and stick with my Wii and my computer.

my brothers own a wii...i would not pay $250 for it but then again i'm more of an ET:QW, Wolf:Et, Oblivion kind of guy...but red steel was pretty sweet

I hardly play it. I bought it off afriend for cheap because he barely played it. There are so few good Wii games out there that when I do play it's usually Gamecube stuff. The new Mario game is on my queue from Games N Flix so I should be getting that sometime soon.

I really hope they exploit the wii and that it is not a fad with the controller. For me, I am a 360 guy, but I do see some great potential with the Wii, but so far they have been slow for the kind of games I enjoy, but my fingers are crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom