Xbox 360 Premuim or Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is some hacked cable for the 360 that lets you use an E-sata drive for it instead of the proprietary 360 drive, but dont remember where i saw it

Thanks everyone for your input. For right now I'd get the premium but I'm getting a job in about 3 weeks which pays well and I will be able to afford a new 1080i television/monitor with HDMI and DVI. It will double as a screen for a gaming rig (quad core, 4GB of ram, 8800Ultra :D ) I plan to build in a couple of months. I'm going with the the elite.

1080i still isnt as good as 1080p many people say you wont, but trust me if your an avid movie watcher/gamer/XHD gamer you'll notice, also since you are going with the elite why not just get a 60gb ps3? $499.99+5 free bluray movies

Thanks everyone for your input. For right now I'd get the premium but I'm getting a job in about 3 weeks which pays well and I will be able to afford a new 1080i television/monitor with HDMI and DVI. It will double as a screen for a gaming rig (quad core, 4GB of ram, 8800Ultra :D ) I plan to build in a couple of months. I'm going with the the elite.

if you are building it in a couple of months, and want to spend that much, get a 9800 card when the come out. either that or SLI an 8800 set when the prices drop

Yes it upconverts but ONLY if you use the VGA cables as of now. That may change, though, and also you can do it through the HD-DVD or the 360 player, it doesn't matter which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom