Xbox 360 Mod Chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do think as well that it would be absolutely stupid to mess with your 360 when there are problems with every system. if you can afford a ps3 or 360 you can afford a game, go out and buy it...not that hard.

there isnt problems with every single one, i have 4, 3 from release and none have had problems.
doing this is easier and safer then flashing your computer bios, people need to stop acting like they know what they are talking about, and learn the truth.

Yeah, and I've heard of people getting a returned one that had been hacked and couldn't connect to Xbox Live.

how are they going to know?
when you send it in with the red rings they cant check to see if its banned from xbox live is to fix it, but when they replace it, they give you one thats already been fixed, nit the exact one you sent in
so theres not a way of them telling, until they fix the red rings which would be at the end of their list so you would already have your replacement before they even look at the one you sent in

im not a mod chip expert and a care less to be, but the mods i've heard of involves taking apart the 360. i'm pretty sure they have a way of telling that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom