xbox 360 lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
i went to a toys r us today (dont ask) and saw the 360 display thingamajig and i saw the lights surrounding the lighted up power sign were red instead of green. like the lights that show how many players are connected were red on the console and i realize if you take out the cord where the video feed comes in the thing blinks red so i know its not some special mod xbox they have ive been trying to go thru all the settings and couldnt find it anywhere could someone help me with this? i know theres some special combination to punch in on the controller to like get a menu to remove updates and other detailed things on the xbox but i dont know it

I think the red lights are telling you there is something worng with the xbox. It happened to me the other night, my xbox just froze up and the cirlce of light on the xbox and controller was red.

but it was fully working with the lights red and just the player 1 and 2 lights were lit up red on the xbox

no lol its not its some software mod that only comes with the display model.

the x button in the middle of the controller is the death button cause 1 out of 5 times i try to access my friends list the ***** freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom