Xbox 360/LAPTOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natman03

Baseband Member
Similar to a few other posts, but laptop instead of PC monitor so i decided to create my own thread.

What im asking is, is it possible for me to hook my xbox 360 up to my Dell Studio 15 laptop so that i can play my games on my monitor of my laptop?

My laptop is like a couple months old and my XBOX is like 2 weeks old and has the 60gig hard-drive, so im guessing theyll both have nescessary pots if this is possible.

If i am able to do this, can anybody please help me with what cables i will need, where i could get them from (UK) and what kida price range.

VERY much appreciated! :D

I haven't researched but I assume the Dell studio like most laptops doesn't have a video input port the only way to get it to work would be a hardware hack which would disconnect the laptop from the monitor and be quite messy to setup. You can use the xbox controller on a pc though :) and if you do some research there is probably an emulator somewhere that will allow you to play xbox360 games on a pc thus allowing you play the game + controller entirely on your pc without an xbox360 needed in the equation.

aww man thats a disappointment, what about if i wanted to play XBOX off my moniter on my Desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom