The Xbox 360 has been introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

komox

Beta member
My personal opinion is that it may have been too soon for Microsoft to release the system. I think that by doing so you're automatically shunning those who just purchased one at Xmas or for someone's recent birthday. The first system wasn't even remotely dead, it was still remotely new.

So what do you all think?

Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice system.

Did someone just wake up from a 2 year coma? The 360 has been out for almost 2 years. Or is this some sort of lame excuse to spam the links in his sig.

I think he is referring to Microsoft releasing the 360 when they did. Thinking the orginal x box was in its prime.

But I would have to disagree, The x box was around for quite a while and the 360 was nothing but a change for the better.

I don't understand what you said, but the early realease of the 360 is what makes it such a great product, it was available with next gen graphics before the PS3, people already have it, theres already a community and fanbase and theres already a great library. Not to mention they pioneered an online marketplace which was later ripped off, and they use the famous guide feature which was also ripped off not to mention the controller is amazing, perfect fit for the hand

I don't understand what you said, but the early realease of the 360 is what makes it such a great product, it was available with next gen graphics before the PS3, people already have it, theres already a community and fanbase and theres already a great library. Not to mention they pioneered an online marketplace which was later ripped off, and they use the famous guide feature which was also ripped off not to mention the controller is amazing, perfect fit for the hand

Releasing it early was the worst thing they did, just look at all th e console failures RRod,Disk errors,scratched disks,stuck trays, general breaking,bans for no reason, etc... if they wpuldve waited or at least released a quality product then it woulld not be as crappy but still pretty crappy

and the XBwaks 360 dashboard suxz0rz XMB FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom