Xbox 360 to go Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. It is 50 bucks for a year. 8 bucks for 1 month. Or 20 bucks for 3 months.

The 3 month option isn't to bad. You could sit on the corner of a street and ask for change and get $20 in a day! Try it! LOL

No Xbox Blu-ray Drives….Period

Microsoft has issued a statement today regarding the "Blu-ray accessories" comments made by Steve Ballmer. The answer is "no," always has been "no." Period.

Steve was referring to Blu-ray accessories for the PC. As we have said in the past, we have no plans to introduce a Blu-ray drive for the Xbox 360. In fact, the future of home entertainment starts this fall when Xbox 360 becomes the first and only console to offer instant-on 1080p streaming HD movies. With a library of thousands of TV shows and movies to choose from, Xbox 360 owners can instantly watch the movies they want, when they want, in the highest form of high definition.

A 12 month card in the US costs $39.99.

Newegg.com - Microsoft XBOX Live 12 Month Subscription

Seriously dude, why would you tell someone they shouldn't be gaming? Maybe if I bought the XBOX 360 and then refused to pay to play it online then I could see your statement making sense, but that's not the case here, so your statement stays at retarded. I play my fair share of games and buy my fair share. I also live somewhere where brand new games for any consol cost more than $80 + 5% sales tax. And yes, in Panama the currency is the USD. I usually wait until someone sells the game second hand locally for the price of what it costs brand new back in the states. I pay plenty already for gaming, why would I shell out more to play them every month? No thanks.

I said if you can't afford the $3.33 a month for xbox live you PROBABLY shouldn't be gaming. By that I meant if someone cannot afford $3.33 a month for xbox live then they probably have more important things that they should be doing.

No Xbox Blu-ray Drives….Period

Microsoft has issued a statement today regarding the "Blu-ray accessories" comments made by Steve Ballmer. The answer is "no," always has been "no." Period.
Steve was referring to Blu-ray accessories for the PC. As we have said in the past, we have no plans to introduce a Blu-ray drive for the Xbox 360. In fact, the future of home entertainment starts this fall when Xbox 360 becomes the first and only console to offer instant-on 1080p streaming HD movies. With a library of thousands of TV shows and movies to choose from, Xbox 360 owners can instantly watch the movies they want, when they want, in the highest form of high definition.

awwww it would of been awesome :(

If MS wanted to put in BluRay for the Xbox console, then they would be better off putting that into the next generation console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom