Xbox 360 finally supporting Divx and Xvid

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is because there is more for the human eye to register between 360p and 720p... not so much between 720p and 1080p, it is there though.

he was saying that its better to buy an Xbox 360 for $300 than a PS3 for $400 since its only a 360p difference (1080-720=360). ;)

he was saying that its better to buy an Xbox 360 for $300 than a PS3 for $400 since its only a 360p difference (1080-720=360). ;)

also a diff in construction quality, and quality control for these two products. why hasn't there been a recall on the 3fixme yet?

so with this patch we are able to run divx/xvid eh? is this only through downloads some how... or through media centre. was running media centre the other night on xbox and tried opening one of my videos but it just sat there loading for a **** of a long time, so i turned it off, back on, and tried with a 9 second video, sat there loading for a **** of a long time. either the release is buggy, and i wouldnt put it past M$, or my computer is screwing up, and i wouldn't put that past my computer, ol

nah, havent really tired putting anything on the hD. is it possible to just chuck a disc in there and tell it to copy? or do you need to download it through media centre / XBL or something

nah, havent really tired putting anything on the hD. is it possible to just chuck a disc in there and tell it to copy? or do you need to download it through media centre / XBL or something

i wouldn't know wit hthe ps3, just stream it over, download it form internet,put it on cd/dvd/bd, put it on flash drive/flash media, and play off of that or copy to hard drive. dunno if 360 works the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom