Xbox 360 failure rate reaches near 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty - GameGrep
Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty

Im pretty sure M$ said they are all faulty meaning 100% failure rate

They are saying sure 100% of them could fail but not all of them will. Its like the Toshiba 22" tv that had the dancing pixles of death a few months back. Some of them would fail eventually but only a small number would fail faster than others, tosh like MS said they will replace defective units as they find them. What i don't see you quoting is the the high over heating rate of the PS3 while i worked at currys we had gone through 9 PS3's through over heating an they where kept on a open shelf while the 360 we had was sealed in a tight fitting case since launch day and it hadent had a problem and it is still going fine.

Actually TheEnd, from what I understand they are doing that. They are replacing the MBD with the newer ones as they come. Trying to save money where they can, don't really fault for that one though. If the MBD is bad, then replace it no need to do the whole system. Anyhow, I wish they would of done a recall, would of saved them alot of face.

K so i guess I will wait for KMAN to get his back when in from repairs, hopefully he gets a new one

mmm, dont think emulators are illegal.
roms / isos of the games are when you dont own them, similar to the use of the bios required to play the games in the emulators. it is legal to use your own bios.
Yes they are. Well technically the Emulator itself is not illegal but the ROM/IO of any Commercial game is. So therefor you might as well say Emulators are illegal cause you can not find anything but Commercial games for the Emulators.
Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty - GameGrep
Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty

Im pretty sure M$ said they are all faulty meaning 100% failure rate
Yet again you take a topic title for gold. READ the article. What does the first line say?

Yes, Microsoft has extended their warrenty to 3 years, costing them $1.15 billion, but now they've admited that all the consoles had the red ring problem.

All it says i that they HAD the problem. Not have the problem. BIG DIFFERENCE. All they are saying in that article is that every system had the potential and they are working on a fix. They extended the warrenties. That is it. Not that every system out there WILL fail.

You are just trying to twist the artilce titles to please your every wish.

[Deleted]

Oh, so they are putting new Falcon boards if you send it in and not putting a XENON? board back in?

Not 100% sure, but that sounds right. Now my brain isn't hitting all cylinders, had a 2 year old keeping me up all night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom