Xbox 360 failure rate reaches near 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS3 doesn't have nearly as many games as the other consoles unless you enjoy playing PS1/PS2 games...

No one said it has 0...just that it doesn't have very many.

He does have a point as far as lack of games, but that will change in time as developers release more and more. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some xbox360, but will also love me some PS3 when I can afford it and when the games that interest ME come out. Until then, I'll be waiting and looking forward to what the future of not only the PS3, but all consoles hold. Oh, and I strongly disagree on the Halo3 sucking. Yes, over hyped, but still a great game. I think the new Turok will be one of my favs.

the Wii has millions of games.

Supposedly there are a butt load of 3rd party Wii games that will soon be flooding the stores. What they are, I have no idea. I also read some interesting stuff as far as relations between MS and Sony. They consider themselves Corpetitors, guess Sony and MS actually do have a good relationship and not as venemous as fanboys on either side actually think. Probably because of MS o/s in use and Sony's PC lines, but yeah... found it surprising that Sony and MS cooperate more than most people think with each other and have a good relationship.

The PS3 doesn't have nearly as many games as the other consoles unless you enjoy playing PS1/PS2 games...

No one said it has 0...just that it doesn't have very many.

Thank you... and if you are so influeced by ps1/ps2 games that you decide to buy a ps3... then i feel sorry for you because you can just get some emulators and play on ur comp...

Wii is the only console imo that would be worth buying and it just so happens its the only console i have...

I also <3 my wii...but if I had unlimited income I'd buy all the systems. ;)

If I got to choose a console that someone "gave" me I'd probably pick the 360 because there are some games I want to play on it..but if someone just gave me like some money, I'd spend it on other things.

Thank you... and if you are so influeced by ps1/ps2 games that you decide to buy a ps3... then i feel sorry for you because you can just get some emulators and play on ur comp...

Wii is the only console imo that would be worth buying and it just so happens its the only console i have...

can you get an emulator for the 360? to run those games on your pc? Can you make a thread about it if so? or comment in the one that is up about 360 on PC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom