Xbox 360 failure rate reaches near 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I don't think I have anything to do with them breaking. My NES still works, and that thing is over 20 years old, my Playstation works and thats already over 10 yrs old.
I don't see what i'm doing different, if anything I play less nowadays lol. I do wonder what the heck I'm going to do after the XBOX warranty expires. right now I've exchanged it at Best Buy every time, but they said this is the last time they'll do it. hmm

Lol you still have your nes thats awesome. I miss mine, and back in the day I thought that was the coolest thing. Maybe it's best buy or something maybe there giving you craped out ones. That does suck though, then again it's nowhere close to the worst I have heard of eleven times. Now thats someone who just does not know when to give it up.

LOL, I don't think I have anything to do with them breaking. My NES still works, and that thing is over 20 years old, my Playstation works and thats already over 10 yrs old.
I don't see what i'm doing different, if anything I play less nowadays lol. I do wonder what the heck I'm going to do after the XBOX warranty expires. right now I've exchanged it at Best Buy every time, but they said this is the last time they'll do it. hmm

are you sure you don't have to stick a cartrige on top of your other cartrige on your NES?

Nope (my cousin's used to do that), if anything it could use a new 72 pin connector to get the games working right away, but give me minute of rocking the cartrige to get a good connection and it'll work flawlessly for hours.
Lets just hope this 360 lasts a long long time, and does anyone know if that 3 year warranty from microsoft starts on purchase date, or when you get your console. ie this 4th one is brand new, so do I get 3 years from today?

Nope (my cousin's used to do that), if anything it could use a new 72 pin connector to get the games working right away, but give me minute of rocking the cartrige to get a good connection and it'll work flawlessly for hours.
Lets just hope this 360 lasts a long long time, and does anyone know if that 3 year warranty from microsoft starts on purchase date, or when you get your console. ie this 4th one is brand new, so do I get 3 years from today?

no you get 3 years from the one you originally bought

Depends, if they hand him a new reciet(spelling?) then they would have no way of knowing the original ones purchase date, and besides, he can purchase a longer warrenty, atleast the people that bought halo edition xboxs could purchase a longer one...

My 3rd xbox just died last week, so it's time for the 4th.
My PS2 only broke twice, but in much longer intervals, and I don't use my PS3 enough to know if it's reliable lol

well i went though 4 360's also so the 100% thing worked perfectly for me and i know what your doing wrong your playing it for more then 1 hour a day

i called it a day on 4 and went and got me 1TB of HDD space for my new build

I would write something about how mine broke, but I havent played my 360 in months. And I really need to, I want to play Mass Effect, but i just dont have time... STOP EATING MY LIFE TECH FORUMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom