Xbox 360 failure rate reaches near 100 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
the full game doesn't have a flashlight either and those flares on the shotgun dont help either.

it desperately needs a flashlight or something cant see crap, worse than Doom1. and the gun was underwhelming, also when you get mauled by a dinosuar you get the same **** animation, you fall on the floor and kick, no matter what. only cool thing was when ur on the ground and about to get mauled it says tap L2 rapidly to stab the dino to death, of course this didnt work for me. But anyways i think this game is also overhyped, looks like nothing will beat the original Turok.

You stole my words. Couldn't agree more.

I wish the 360 had an emulator but it really doesnt need one because the games come out for the PC within a few months anyways.

I have not had a single problem with the ps2 emulator... :/ and that was on my old computer....

I wish the 360 had an emulator but it really doesnt need one because the games come out for the PC within a few months anyways.

I have not had a single problem with the ps2 emulator... :/ and that was on my old computer....

What emulator u using? i tried PCSXX2 and it couldnt run FFX

Alright first this story is junk as the first line says it all.

"Near 100% failure at Joystiq"

that is only 1 place that keeps getting the problems. That is not mean that 100% of all units sold worldwide. This story is blown out of proportion right away. People see 100% failure and they think they are talking everywhere. Which is not true. this is only at 1 company. read the actual story and you will see that.

Also Emulators are illegal. Take that talk to PM's and not in the open forum.

mmm, dont think emulators are illegal.
roms / isos of the games are when you dont own them, similar to the use of the bios required to play the games in the emulators. it is legal to use your own bios.

Alright first this story is junk as the first line says it all.

"Near 100% failure at Joystiq"

that is only 1 place that keeps getting the problems. That is not mean that 100% of all units sold worldwide. This story is blown out of proportion right away. People see 100% failure and they think they are talking everywhere. Which is not true. this is only at 1 company. read the actual story and you will see that.

Also Emulators are illegal. Take that talk to PM's and not in the open forum.

Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty - GameGrep
Microsoft admits all Xbox 360's are faulty

Im pretty sure M$ said they are all faulty meaning 100% failure rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom